Friday, May 14, 2010

Chrisitan Writers Fellowship International, After 35 Years


I joined Christian Writers Fellowship International over ten years ago. A group of Christian writers that help one another, I most certainly benefited along the path to publishing and beyond. Beyond that? CWFI list serve members are prayer warriors. I have prayed for others and they have prayed for me. We are still praying. I love the writing support, but in all honesty, I've gained much more from their prayers.

After 35 years of serving writers, CWFI is closing its doors. At first I thought, "No more CWFI?" Well, not so. It's true the newsletter will stop. But, CWFI is already on FaceBook. Sandy Brooks, our wonderful director of CWFI plans to add a blog in the near future.

Now I'm thinking, "This won't be so bad. Just different."

What about Sandy? She will go through adjustments after serving writers through CWFI, since 1981. She gave her time, as a labor of love, so the changes for her will prove heart wrenching.

Sandy, thank you, God bless you, and I'm sure the next job God gives to you will bless others, once again.

All the best . . . for there is a time for every season.

Until next time . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment