Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Best Writing Advice of the Year


On my SCBWI list serve, I received a posting about a site by Jane Friedman, publisher of Writer's Digest. She had asked readers to submit links to what they thought was the best advice for writers they had seen online this year.

I read the first one by Agent Rachelle Gardener and appreciate every word she wrote. Bless her heart, she's thoughtful, wise, and I wish she were my agent.

Maybe one day.

Here's Ms. Gardener's link.

Read the whole posting of links:

http://blog.writersdigest.com/norules/2010/04/05/BestWritingAdviceAccordingToWritersPlusWinnerOfContest.aspx


I'll call this writing a tidbit . . . until next time . . . write and read and never give up.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my round-up.

    Rachelle is indeed wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Jane. I am very excited to read the rest of the posts in your round-up.

    BTW, I take your magazine and really learn from it and enjoy it.

    I used to take it years ago and began again last year. I like the agents corner. Much needed.

    Happy publishing!

    ReplyDelete