Thursday, June 12, 2008

Introducing . . .

As a writer, I hope to make a difference in the world. To make new acquaintances and new friends, and to hang on to the ones I have now.

I've worked on my current manuscript for a novel for over ten years. For a year, I've gotten nibbles of interest from editors and agents. Currently, the full manuscript is out to an agent. I'm crossing my fingers and toes the agent will love it.

My story is about a twelve-year-old girl who struggles with home life and life in general when her mother suffers with depression after childbirth. How will the young girl handle changes? Or will she? Will she run, or dig in her heels and help? That's what propels this story from page one.

My published clips for children and adults are forthcoming on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment