Monday, December 6, 2010

Google Alerts: A Fast Way To Research


I heard about Google Alerts several months ago. It is a fine way to have an agent or editors' information sent right to your inbox. All without having to spend hours researching.

I'm using Google Alerts for my agent search. I've set up a Google Alerts file that I add to whenever I receive new alerts. When I'm ready to further explore the agents that may take what I'm writing, I have the information at my fingertips. If I wanted to know when my name appears on the Internet, I can add that to Google Alerts. There is an edit option where you can stop a search if you wish.

To learn how to sign up, go to Google Alerts. It is a simple few steps, and you'll receive just what you asked.

Until next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Anita, for dropping by. Yes, I think it's a great Internet tool for researching.

    ReplyDelete